Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My review of I too had a Love story

I too had a Love story – Ravinder Singh

As I have said before, the best stories are the ones which are felt in the heart.
The book is a tragic love story of a common guy who works for Infy. As quoted by Mr.Narayana Murthy, the book is simple, honest and touching. I completely agree.

The book is a must read for everyone who has fallen in love. You can relate to the story easily and you will definitely end up loving your partner even more once you are through.

Thanks to Mr.S.P. for recommending this book.

4 comments:

sudeep said...

I am in complete agreement with above statement. Must-read for those who'd ever been in love, and must-must-read for those who havnt been in love (as it will give all the more reasons to refrain).

dreamcatcher said...

@Sudeep - "and must-must-read for those who havnt been in love (as it will give all the more reasons to refrain)."
I do not agree. It is not within ones control to refrain from love. Besides, I believe everyone should experience love in their lives.

The Shaolin said...

@DreamCatcher:
> It is not within ones control to refrain from love.
I disagree on this one, I think with enough control (read: focus and awareness) you can avoid falling in love. Of course, you cannot avoid being loved, though! And yes love cannot be destroyed, so the love within you has to be channeled elsewhere (hopefully towards your own betterment!).
I don't imply to say that people who do fall in love are weak.

> Besides, I believe everyone should experience love in their lives.
On this one, I second you.

tanu said...

it is very true that being in love is very precious feeling but live without love for life time after getting it for sometime is very hard. this story tells the pain of that kind of love.