Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Who am I?

I am a guy who gets foolish ideas, but I consider myself a genius.
I get mad at people who oppose my foolish ideas.
I enforce my ideas.
I ignore alarms raised by people who are being forced to implement these ideas.
Only I can see the bigger picture in which my idea fits perfectly leading to a fantastic outcome. No one else can see this bigger picture...maybe they are blind.
I am always there to take credit of the good work done by you.
I always steer clear of the blame, when you have screwed up. I like to keep my slate clean.
I work for eight hours, but expect you to work for twelve.
I enjoy saturdays with my family, but expect you to do extra work on the weekend.
I cannot motivate you, cannot direct you..But I will always be there to demotivate you and throw stones in your path..



Who am I?

6 comments:

sudeep said...

I m passport [;)]

pankaj said...

Nope...bajirao

Indrani said...

u seem to have a terrible PM :P

mindblogger said...

wake up mister .. its a bad bad dream ur having ..thats all ..wake up to a marijuana morning !!

:-)

FrostBite said...

Well i think half those things are cooked up and half of them are a thing of the past......

Eärendil said...

Your Manager!

Now stop posting crap and get back to work. I will be doing your appraisals. Do remember that :P