Thursday, July 5, 2012

IT consultant

There is this guy whom I know. He completed civil engineering in 1992. He was working for some construction company after that.

When I was in college (roughly around 1999-2000) I once took this guy to an internet cafe. I guess this was his first time in a cafe.
He was sitting next to me when I typed yahoo.com and pressed Enter.
This guy started staring towards the printer.. After thirty seconds he asks me "Why are no mails coming?"
Hehehehe...screwed up..isnt it?

Well, I bumped into him again in 2010 in a different city.
"Hey how are you..?" I asked him.
"I am great. How are you?" he asked me.
"I am good mate .. where are you working?"
"I am an IT consultant in XYZ!!!"
 Insannnnnnee!!

Well...whats more screwed up? This guy or that fcuking company?
 
 

No comments: