Saturday, March 15, 2014

Things that matter...

-...aahh...the water is too hot!!
-...gotta rush, wont be on time for the office cab.
-...fcuk...so much traffic..oh god!!
-...so many emails????!!! :(((
-...am I really doing what I should be doing??
-...what will he/she think about me??
-...Man!! I am late for my meeting.
-...no bonus/no hike??
-...why is it so hot today??
-...Do they call this tea?? really?
-...Global config...my ass!!
-...Beer and pizza tonight?...nah gotta watch my weight.
-...Why isnt anyone working today???
-...Home sweet home...
-...Yuck..look at that dress.
-...where the heck did this mosquito come from.
-...saffldslfjdfdskjf
-...dsfhofewfiejflsafc
-...lohfjalkjflsj

I tried so hard, I got so far, in the end it doesn't really matter!

1 comment:

FrostBite said...

Its like the pilots that were being selected for the SR 71 Blackbird... they were in the simulator and were given fails and warning lights... non stop... one after the other.... and they were evaluated on the basis of how they prioritized and solved the issues..... I guess it applies to us all....