Saturday, June 13, 2009

Karmic connection



There are people who buy stocks on instinct or recommendations or tips. But I am not one of them. I do my homework before entering a stock. I have a set of long term stocks and some short term ones in my portfolio. They are a mix of largecap and middlecap stocks.
I do a lot of research before buying any scrip. I spend a lot of time and energy in analyzing the financials of the targeted stock, check out the fundamentals, read the latest news about the company, keep track of it for days. After all I am going to put in my hard earned money into it. I want to be completely sure about the returns. So, after tracking it for days and studying the pattern, I wait for the right moment to grab it. And then one fine day I buy it.
And then..the inevitable happens...it starts falling... falling so badly that I go broke in trying to average it out. Finally I give up and there it lies in my portfolio for years. For years..in red..it lies...making me feel miserable.

I dont want to boast, but I have a strike rate of 100% in this.

This is my karmic connection with the Indian stock market.

So, my dear friends, there is a simpler way for you to make a profit from a stock.

..You just have to ask me if I have it too.

2 comments:

FrostBite said...

hmmm..........happens all the time......cheer up mate....

in search of ...... said...

well just saw ur tagline in search of as it is same as mine....so landed here....i guess u r lucky as u know wht u r searchin for....i still dunno wht m searchin for....neways if u need ne help regardin stocks u can email me...i dunno fundamentals or balancesheet but i can assure u tht if u entry n exit at right time u can make money n thts wht u r searchin for in the stock market....n do read the secret by rhonda byrne if u havent...cheers