Saturday, June 28, 2008

Me

Do I really have to introduce myself here??
Maybe I do. For the sake of the few who will visit this page. People who don’t care about me and about whom I don’t care, but still I will try and introduce myself.
I am one of the many confused souls in his 20s. With a good educational background and a good job (Aren’t these the key to a good life as we have always been told?) but still trying to figure out "what is missing in my life?"
Some things about me.
I am a perfectionist. Though no one around agrees. I see myself as one. I will find faults with the best of things with others and believe that whatever I do is perfect. "There seems to be some problem with people who point out my mistakes. I am bloody perfect. Wrong, who me??? No ways!!"
Before you form an opinion about me.... please read the blog fully...if you don’t then you are probably like me. I too like to form opinions really fast.
Currently I am not passionate about anything in life. Once upon a time I used to like a lot of things. Sports, music, painting, traveling, reading. etc. I have left almost all of these behind me except for reading and music. Who has time for sports or painting anyways?? That’s what I tell myself...lying to oneself is the worst thing that anyone can do, but I am an expert. Only I can convince myself.
For people whom I like I am a good friend. I stay away from people whom I don’t like. I learnt that from a friend and follow it religiously. It simplifies a lot of things in your life.
Since this is the first time I am writing, I don’t know what else to say.
So I will stop here.
I don’t know how frequently I ll be writing here. I don’t know what I ll be writing about. But I will write.
I will definitely write.

No comments: