Sunday, September 27, 2009

Random thoughts...



Some random thoughts:


  1. All urgent tasks are assigned to you in office when its time to leave for the day.

  1. Locating a key in your pocket under ideal conditions is sometimes more difficult than finding and pressing the snooze button with your eyes closed.

  1. I spend hours in choosing which songs will go into my pod, but strangely I just like one in ten songs when they are being played.

  1. Your good friend becomes a bad guy, if he is promoted and you have to work under him. As the law says “All bosses suck.”

  1. I get terrified when Word asks me if I want to save any changes to a thirty-five page project plan that I swear I didn’t make any changes to.

  1. Nothing sucks more than the moment during an argument when you realize you are wrong.

  1. Is it just I or is the world really getting worse every year?

  1. Is it just I or is this conversation between the managers, who are clueless about the technology, pure bullshit?

  1. I wish there was an invisible mode in life too, just like the messenger.

  1. There are moments when you feel terrible and are sure that nothing will make you laugh the whole day but the next moment something happens and you cant stop laughing.

  1. After a certain degree, frustration and anger turns into humor.

  1. Why do pants never get dirty like shirts?

  1. Sometimes I stare at a watch for hours and still don’t know what time it is.

  1. First I used to work. Then I divided work into good and bad and did the good part. Now I am a manager.

  1. I can’t imagine that there are people who get in the shower first and then turn on the water.

4 comments:

FrostBite said...

Congratulations on the promotion......would like to cite a dialogue from the movie, "The Devil Wears Prada"....."......and when your life falls apart, tell me, for it is time for your promotion!"

Unknown said...

A good friend is always a good friend my dear blogger. It's reality that sucks everybody including boss too

dreamcatcher said...

@manan: I have not been promoted dude. :)

@Sushant: The quotes have no relation to my personal life.

@ everyone else who is concerned: this post is in no way related to my current life or state of mind. These are just random things that I v noticed.

Gautam Raisinghani said...

The one thing that I have noticed the most is --

Just as you settle down comfortably in the loo with the newspaper - the phone has to ring.