Thursday, July 17, 2008

It is that time of the year..

It is that time of the year when I will be appraised. It is that time of the year again when I have to prove that I worked for the last six months. It is that time of the year when I may come to know where I fell short. It is that time of the year when I may come to know where I excelled. It is that time of the year when I will be face to face with her. It is that time of the year when I will have to listen to the same old crap which I had heard six months back. It is that time of the year when I will control my anger in front of someone who is not even fit to evaluate me. It is that time of the year when they will try to convince me to accept my rating. It is that time of the year when I will resolve to downgrade my work as per my rating. It is that time of the year when I will wonder again "is this all worth it?" It is that time of the year when everyone asks you “what grade?” It is that time of the year when everyone wants to push you down in order to be seen above you. It is that time of the year when good people turn bad. It is that time of the year when friends turns foes.

I hate this time of the year!!!

1 comment: